* Angela Aguilar, a four-time nominee at the show, will be performing a new song from her upcoming album and will also be making her TV hosting debut.
* Most of the night’s performances are top secret, but during rehearsals, a wave of reggaeton veterans stopped by to give interviews.
* CNCO, who are also nominated for four awards, were spotted rehearsing their performance of their new single “Party, Humo y Alcohol.”
* Becky G, who is hosting the show alongside J Balvin and Omar Chaparro, was seen rehearsing her opening number.
* The show will also feature performances by Karol G, Rauw Alejandro, Jhay Cortez, and many more.
The article mentions that the show will air on July 21st at 8pm ET on Univision.
As of the current time, July 20th at 17:35 PST, it is still too early to know what all the surprises will be for the show. However, based on the rehearsals, it is clear that the 2023 Premios Juventud is shaping up to be a star-studded event.