The first trailer for the live-action Barbie movie has been released, and it looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun. Margot Robbie stars as Barbie, and Ryan Gosling stars as Ken. The trailer shows Barbie and Ken living in a world where everyone is perfect, but they soon realize that there’s more to life than just being perfect.
The trailer also features a number of other stars, including Will Ferrell, Simu Liu, and America Ferrera. Ferrell plays the CEO of a toy company that makes Barbie dolls, and Liu plays a new employee at the company who is tasked with finding out what makes Barbie so special.
The trailer has been met with mixed reactions from fans. Some people are excited to see a live-action Barbie movie, while others are skeptical. However, one thing is for sure: the trailer is definitely getting people talking.
The Barbie movie is directed by Greta Gerwig and is set to be released in theaters on July 21, 2023.
Here are some of the reactions to the trailer:
- “I’m so excited for this movie! Margot Robbie is perfect as Barbie, and Ryan Gosling is perfect as Ken. I can’t wait to see what they do with this.” – @BarbieFan123
- “I’m not sure what to think about this movie. It looks like it could be really cheesy, but I’m also kind of intrigued. I’ll have to wait and see.” – @NotSureWhatToThink
- “This movie looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun. I’m excited to see what Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling do with these iconic characters.” – @MovieFan456
Here are some of the things that people are talking about:
- The costumes: The costumes in the trailer look amazing. Margot Robbie’s Barbie dress is especially stunning.
- The cast: The cast of the movie is stacked with talent. Margot Robbie, Ryan Gosling, Will Ferrell, Simu Liu, and America Ferrera are all great actors.
- The humor: The trailer is full of humor. It looks like the movie is going to be a lot of fun.
- The message: The trailer suggests that the movie is going to be more than just a fairytale. It looks like it’s going to be a movie about self-acceptance and finding your own path in life.
Overall, the Barbie trailer is getting people talking. It looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun, and it’s sure to be a hit with audiences of all ages.